Perfectly balanced and easy to make KETO BROWNIES make sticking to a ketogenic lifestyle easier!
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F and GREASE 8x8" pan, or line with parchment paper.
2. MIX 2 eggs with 1/3 cup of oil (or 1/2 cup melted butter) in a large bowl.
Add entire contents of KETO Brownie Mix bag.
3. STIR with spatula until well blended. Consistency should be quite thick. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water to the mix and stir further with spatula to achieve softer texture.
4. SPREAD into greased pan and bake immediately.
5. BAKE for 28-35 min or until the edges are firm. The center will be slightly softer. Brownies are done baking when a toothpick inserted about 1 inch from the edge of the pan comes out clean.
6. Let the brownies COOL before cutting into 16 pieces (2x2").
We haven’t tried it yet the pancakes were good
Very good, alot of money but as a treat well worth it